I owe my Snowy to Uncle Six's little tiger teeth

Like some of my cousins, I learned about GS through Uncle Six's post. When I first read it, I was cursing him, the guy is not a prop with his last name, owns a dozen GSs, and knows GSs like the back of his hand, and then through the I found out that this guy is a real prop, haha, he has his own unique vision of the GS brand, movement, craftsmanship and so on! ! To be honest, What are the most expensive replica watchesthe GS is a new continent for me, how good the process, go time how accurate it is not superfluous.


There was no intention to purchase a table recently, a few days ago, the sixth uncle a treasure live with goods, intercepted his sexy little tiger teeth the next day, see live in the A small badge (the official has not yet sent, can not show), the winner's prize, do not buy a piece of GS feel embarrassed, the heart of the grass again. Shirayuki Ji. It just so happens that XIN sister's house has a piece of used, good quality and price, shy in the bag, brand new can not afford to buy, so I bought a piece of used. That's why my Shirayukihime and Uncle Six's tigers are destined for each other! Feels a bit far-fetched haha!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I was so excited that I didn't even have time to change my shoes... so I put in the Mango Mark 18 little prince

Is the name list "daily necessities"? How many people wear watches?